Main Nav Menu issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JB85
    Participant

Hi, I am finishing up my site and started checking tablet and phone compatibility and ran into an issue. The main nav menu is not showing pages on tablets or phones. Does just fine on PC. I have been trying to find and fix the issue for 2 hours and still can not figure out the issue. Had to add top menu just to be able to change pages on tablet and phone. Please help

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Job85,
    This is because of you have no content on your website. Please put content on your website to fix it.
    Or just put this css to fix this.
    #content {
    min-height: 100vh;
    }
    Please let us know if you have any further queries. We are always ray to help you.
    Thank you.

JB85
    Participant

Thank you! Had help a few minutes ago in chat and all fixed now.

Hoping you will adding a feature to allow different background images in each page soon.

Love the great work that went into these Themes. Will be my go to Themes from now on!

Thank you!

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Thank you for your awesome words.
    we are regularly adding features and improvements. So we will add background image to all pages too.
    If you like this theme could you please motivate us by rating 5 star. Your rating inspire us to improve this theme on next version. Here is the link https://wordpress.org/support/theme/hamroclass/reviews/?filter=5
    Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.