Notice section on all pages and posts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DNkRockzzzzZ
    Participant

Hi,

I have the problem, that the notice section (the ticker on top of the header) only showing on at the startpage. I want it on all pages and posts. How can I do that?

Regards

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello dnkrockzzzzz,
    Ticker is made for static front page only. If you need this to all page you need to change some code. Here is the process.
    Go to wp-content/themes/hamroclass/inc/parts/header.php line number 216 and change this code from
    if ( $enable_notice == 'show' && is_front_page() ) {
    to
    if ( $enable_notice == 'show' ) {
    Please let us know if you have any problem related themes and plugins our team always ready to help you.
    Thank you

DNkRockzzzzZ
    Participant

Thanks that worked. Another question, in the ticker it shows all the time only 3 titles one after the other. How can I change that it takes more of my pages and posts to show in the ticker one after the other?

Theme Century
    Keymaster

By default it display 5 post of specific category. If you want to change number then please go to hamroclass/template-parts/header/header-notice.php line number 36. You can change the value of post_per_page to your desire number there.
    Thank you

DNkRockzzzzZ
    Participant

Thanks.

Theme Century
    Keymaster

If you have any further questions please direct send email from contact form. You will get quick reply from there. https://themecentury.com/contact/
    Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.