Page titles and main menu size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    claudia
    Participant

Dear,
    I’m building our Research Institution’s website using hamroclass pro, which is very nice for us. I would like to submit two of our needs that I was unable to solve with the customization options.
    The first concerns the title of the pages. The title, regardless of how it is typed, appears at the top of the page with all capital letters. This is a big problem for us because they are capitalized initials of simple prepositions, conjunctions and articles. It exists a way to solve this problem or, still better, the possibility not to visualize the title on top of the page without however renouncing to insert the title when the page is created (in this case it is created a progressive number that makes hard to easily identify and recall the page). This would be the best option for us also because the font of the title is very large. If I was not clear, tell me and I will try to explain it better.
    The second thing concerns the main menu. We would have to insert another item but, in this way, the menu would be on two lines, which is not graphically pleasant. Is there a way to reduce the font size to keep everything on one line?
    Thank you in advance for your support!

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Claudia,
    To remove capitalize for every work you can just put this css to additional css.

h1.entry-title{
    text-transform:none;
    }

If you want to reduce spacing then please put this css to additional css

#site-navigation ul li a{
    font-size:12px;
    padding:12px 12px;
    }

Please let us know if you have any further problem.
    Our team always ready to help you.
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.