Try to install pro version missing style sheet style.css theme not installed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gpgiuit
    Participant

I had this problem, I installed free version, then I bought pro version, I try to install, but I have that error, how can I solve it?
    Thank you

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Gpgiuit.
    Please go to Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New and Upload zip file there.
    This issue comes because you installed on wrong place.
    Please let us know if you have any problem. We are always ready to help you.
    Thank you.

gpgiuit
    Participant

thank you, solved, now please

I added the image on home page, the problem is that image is above office details.
    Instead I want office details and then, under them, the image.
    How can I do?

Please visit www studioleban it
    if you see it, you will see that it is not like your demo site, but details of office, address, telephone number, are under the image.
    I would that they are above it.
    Please

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Gpgiuit,
    Please go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Install Plugins >> Install them and activate it.
    After activating please go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Import Demo Content and import from there. For the instructions please check our video tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57Qrhp-TAQ and Here is the docs link https://docs.themecentury.com/products/hamroclass/
    If you have any problem please let us know. We are always ready to help you.
    Thank you.

gpgiuit
    Participant

I import demo, like the youtube video, but it is not like your demo site, now I have to set everything?
    I will follow your doc guide in any case
    Please see it
    studioleban it (missing dot)

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Gpgiuit,
    Please send your admin login to themecentury@gmail.com We will make it for you.
    Thank you

Theme Century
    Keymaster

Hello Gpgiuit,
    Our team setup template as per your needs. Please let us know if you need any more help form us. We are always ready to help you.
    Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.