WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register, place an order, issue support ticket and subscribe to our newsletter. In this process you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, website URL, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To administer and expand our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- To process transaction
- To send periodic emails
- To notify you about important changes to this website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
You may notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Site; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Theme Century , our Users or others.
WHAT ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE?
DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
If you are resident in the European Union, please note that as we are located in the United States and sub-office in Nepal, when you provide us with your Personal Information we will process it in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as the United States and Nepal, which may not provide the same level of data protection as in your jurisdiction. This is necessary in order to perform our services. Regardless of where your Personal Information is located, we will adopt measures to protect your Personal Information as set out below.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information transmitted are encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, the Sites are not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Decline to Submit Information: You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Service, in which case Theme Century may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information: You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from emails: To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access: you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it
- Portability: you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party
- Objection: you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so
- Restriction: you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Members. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on Theme Century. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES