Ayrex – Innovative binary options broker | Page 16 | Forex Peace Army – Your.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sofia08p306
    Participant

Ayrex – Innovative binary options broker. As the year is coming to its end, competition in the Binary Blast becomes even more fierce and vivid. 3 times each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT hundreds of traders join the new round and fighting for 8 fully withdrawable prizes. It is not easy to win, but everybody has a chance to become the champion depending on his trading skills and patience. Sometimes people who have already won in one (or in many) rounds are ready to share their strategies and pieces of advice with us.

We hope that this short list will help you on your way to the trading success! Today we have decided to ask one the winners of the Binary Blast Anwar A. from Indonesia , who has won twice already and no doubt is ready to do it again. Check out his thoughts about it futher on. 1) How do you prepare for each round? A: "Before entering the competition I usually prepare by looking at the current market price. After that I analyze the inflow position where I sell or buy.

When prices go too high, I will prefer short term trades and if prices go too low I will take long term positions". 2) What do you like about the Contest the most? A: "What I love about the Binary Blast is it’s time – 1 hour for forex all. And there is a limit to investment ($500 maximum), so participants can compete fairly and adrenaline won’t overwhelm you". 3) What can you recommend to other participants? A: "I have already recommended Ayrex to several of my friends, especially Indonesian citizens, who of course will be able to compete.

By the way, you can do it either directly or through social media accounts". If you feel ready to join this free competition with the best traders on Ayrex, click on this link and fill in your details. Be ready for the best trading battle you ever had! Available on iTunes | Google Play Sincerely yours, Ayrex Team. Ayrex.Official. Ayrex Rep. Dec 22, 2016 #152. Dear Traders, As there are a lot of holidays coming our way, binary options broker we would like to inform you about changes in the trading schedule on Ayrex for the 2016 Christmas and New Year holiday period to avoid any surprises.

*All time is EET format. Please, consider these changes while planning your trading activity. We wish you good luck and binary options strategy happy holidays! Sincerely yours, Ayrex Team. Ayrex.Official. Ayrex Rep. Dec 23, 2016 #153. Dear Traders, There only few days left until we will celebrate Christmas and forex start the New Year shortly afterwards. It’s time to look back at the past and consider the path we took and how much we all have changed. It’s time to reap the fruits of our deeds, binary options make amendments or start fresh.

This year has been very important one for us and we are extremely happy that you are still with Ayrex. We want to thank you for your interest and constant support! It wouldn’t be possible without you! Ayrex.Official. Ayrex Rep. Dec 27, 2016 #154. Dear Traders, How is your trading week going?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.