Changing the orange hover color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’m trying to change the orange hover color throught the theme on my website, I’ve been able to change most instances but I can’t seem to change a few places.

1. Breaking news links hover color
    2. Back to top button hover color
    3. Tags & Categories hover color

Can you help me & point me out to the correct CSS code to add in the custom CSS section to change these?

Thanks.

Theme Century
    Keymaster

1. This code for Breaking news links over color:

.top-header .breaking-news:hover a {
        color: #f00;
    }

2. You can use this code for back to top button hover color:

#button_to_top:hover {
        background-color: #f00;
    }

3. This code for Tags & Categories hover color

.widget-area ul li:hover > a {
        color: #f00;
    }

Please let us know if you have any problem. Our team always ready to help you.
    Thank you

hellonwood40
    Participant

On May 1st, 2018, Facebook introduced adjustments to its API access policy. As a result, we launched our own Facebook Premium API. We believe it is necessary to clarify how those changes impacted SNAP. Regards, vrc

McDougle
    Participant

good to use

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by McDougle.
    jeffersondewitte
    Participant

If you know the meaning of colors for users and their influence from Psychology side you can make a winning web resource. Even content plays then less role if user behavior is deep-page. A writing research from edubirdie professionals, as many others possible to find and request writing, https://youressayreviews.com/review-of-edubirdie-com-services/ says that it’s important to be aware of color meanings for people unconsciousness. Also, in what field it’s good to use. For example, blue is good for business websites.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.