Exclusive IQ Option Interview | Meet a VIP Manager

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sofia08p306
    Participant

Exclusive IQ Option Interview. One of the best binary options brokers in the world, IQ Option, has recently opened a new office in Limassol, binary options broker Cyprus. That seemed like a great opportunity for an interview, so we set up a meeting with one of the company’s VIP managers, Alexander Oush. We are very proud to say that BinaryOptionsTrading-Review.com has conducted an exclusive IQ Option interview, so if you want to take a peek behind the scenes of the most prestigious department of a member of the binary options elite, just read on.

Let’s start this exclusive IQ Option interview with something light. How would you present yourself, Alexander? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Well I am a bit shy, but sociable person who loves to experience things. My hobbies, borderline obsession are cars. I had a 800 horsepower Mazda RX8 in the States. I have completed community college but I have gotten most of my experience in life by doing odd jobs (selling cars, forex management of a dunking donuts shop, door to door salesman of vacuums :)) What can you tell us about your career?

What are your assignments here and binary options what do you do to help your clients? I have been working here for over a year in various capacities but have moved up to VIP manager several months ago. I work mostly with VIP and try to be as useful to our customers as possible. I make sure that the clients’ needs are met to make their trading experience not just enjoyable but profitable as well. Why should we become a VIP-client?

The benefit of being a vip is that you have access to few exclusive features over regular traders. They get free registration in most of our tournaments (although these are not available in the EU anymore starting with November 1) they receive higher percent of return on their investment, and their withdrawals get approved sooner. Exclusive Interview With Alexander Oush. Traders sometimes cannot purchase an option? Why is that?

There are two main reasons why sometimes traders are not able to purchase options. Their internet connection is too slow and forex the request does not get to central office quick enough to purchase before the price changes. If they reach the exposure, a limit set by the company to make sure that it can pay out to all of the winners should they choose to cash out at the same time. Your platform is known for its use of the very latest technology. What’s new about it? This company is constantly evolving to keep up with the demand for a good product.

It is not run by dummies or lazy people. The amount of new features that are being developed is quite extensive. But basically what the traders demand, IQ delivers. IQ Option Forex Trading. Before we end this exclusive IQ Option interview, forex is there something people ask you all the time concerning this job?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.