TradeRush Binary Options Education Review – beginner friendly?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sofia08p306
    Participant

Traderush – Rush to Trade or Rush to the Door? This morning I woke up earlier than usual, made a strong cup of coffee, rolled a cigarette (I know…bad habit) and binary options started thinking about all the losses I had in trading. The fact is that all traders are losers; I mean 100 percent of us lose, there is no trader than can win every time. When I say this, it doesn’t mean that there are no successful traders, but even the best trader in the world loses sometimes.

Now, when I lose, but I followed my system the way I am supposed to, I don’t get mad, as I know it is part of trading. I call this the cost of doing business, just like in a firm: binary options you have costs like taxes, paychecks, binary options broker transportation costs. You can’t do business without these costs. But what really gets me mad is when I lose a trade because I was misinformed or the education I had before starting to trade was misleading, uninformative or just not enough to prepare me for the lion’s den which is trading.

And this gets me to my next review, the education provided by Traderush. Traderush – First impressions – “Exclusive”? At first glance, it looks like a professional broker, not too many flashy things on the first page and the educational information seems acceptably well organized at the bottom of the page, although they could do a better job organizing the sections. However, they start off with the wrong foot by telling me on the Home page that they offer the “Exclusive 60 second Options”.

Throughout their downloadable Options trading guide they claim several times to offer this kind of Options exclusively and we all know that is not true; many brokers offer Options that expire in 60 seconds so why brag about a thing like this. Personally I’m not really fond of brokers who use female models on their website and Traderush unfortunately falls into this category, displaying the picture of a pretty blonde girl as their customer support. I know it’s not really a big thing, but I consider that advertising using female models is more appropriate for purses than for financial investments…and no, I am not misogynistic, I just think that everything needs to be in the right place.

Traderush Education Basic Level – A crack in the wall appears. I could find a “Dictionary” that does a good job at explaining the basic Binary Options terms… and you know what, sometimes it’s better to have a clear, to the point Glossary, without terms that I will never use. Their Dictionary does just that – it explains me only the most frequently used terms. Ok, binary options strategy next I got to the “FAQ” section and this is much more complex than the Dictionary, answering all the basic questions like “What are Binary Options” or “What is a Call/Put Option” and binary options strategy also questions about the trading platform, deposit and withdrawal…hmm, now this is where the red light turns on and I feel like I have to mention it although it is not directly related to the education: minimum deposit amount is USD200, EUR200 or GBP200 and the minimum withdrawal amount is…USD200, EUR200 or GBP200.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.